Friday, October 2, 2009

BEEF BEEF BEEF!!!!!!!!

Ok im sure many of you guys have been seeing or hearing about the beef between the detroit pistons and Allen Iverson, well to come to find out it goes even further when allen iverson takes an interview with an espn reporter."They told me, straight up, 'Allen, we would never disrespect you or your career like that,' by making me come off the bench," Iverson said."That's what they told me to my face. And after that, I never thought about it again. I just went back to playing. Then, they came to me saying that they felt it would be in the 'best interest of the team' if I came off of the bench behind Rip (richard hamilton)."... After that, they told me that if I didn't come off the bench, the team was going to lie down on [not play with] me. ... When he told me that, that's when I felt that this was the worst career move I'd ever made and it was the worst year of my career."

know you guys have heard what was going on with the beefing between these two. i will post the latest info in the sports and media world, after all its sports and media delight......lol
ok guys comment and leave a message and i will be sure to hit you back, ok take care guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Impowering Words

The World is up for grabs; The question is, are you gonna take it by storm!

How were my blogs?