Saturday, July 4, 2009

blog title?

ok hey everyone sorry for not writing earlier, my uncle dosen't have wireless connections for my laptop and im just now getting home. Well anyhow, many of you know that my blog title is called sports and media delight BUT i have been constantly debating about changing it because i just cant limit my writing abilities to just two aspects but i have to unlimt my writing abilities and see where it takes off. my prefered blog name would be UNIVERSALMINDFREAK which says that i write about anything that i feel and i have your attention when you are reading my blogs.ok guys comment on whether i should change!


this is kumani williams signing out and saying
PLC(PEACE,LOVE,AND COOKIES)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Impowering Words

The World is up for grabs; The question is, are you gonna take it by storm!

How were my blogs?